Thursday, October 30, 2008

K-mart Double Coupons up to $2.00!!!

K-mart (in my area anyway) had double coupons this week up to and including $2.00. This equals some amazing deals. I really cant list were each coupon came from...it would be just too much but I'm going to list what I got and my final out of pocket price. Check out afullcup.com on my side bar for more details.

2 Jergen's Lotion
4 Zest 3-pack bar soaps
1 Kotex panty liner (only because it was the last one on the shelf...otherwise..hehehe)
4 Beggin Strips (for the doggy)
3 Purex fabric softeners (the big ones)
1 Glade carpet powder
1 Glade odor eliminator
2 Chill tick tacks (new)
1 Herbal Essence Shampoo
1 Herbal Essence Conditioner
1 Dove Go-Fresh Shampoo
1 Dove Go-Fresh Conditioner
3 Gillette men's shampoos
3 large bottles of Scope
2 Sure deoderants
4 Trial size Degree womens deoderant
2 Crest Total toothpaste
1 Colgate toothpaste
1 Vasaline lotion
2 Renuitz pearl air scents

After scanning and doubling all 40 of my coupons the total was : $38.34

And of coarse K-mart reciept wont show how much was saved but I added up to over $65 in savings!!!! I don't shop K-mart.....ever really, but when they double up to $2 I can't help myself. Also, they don't accept internet coupons...so that was just my insert stack. Wish they did accept them...my list would have been much, much longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of giveaways at this site.
http://toastyposts.blogspot.com

Custom Search