Monday, October 20, 2008

What came in your mailbox today?

Well, I don't know what came in your mailbox, but I'll tell you what came in mine:



Luxurious Volume Shampoo and Conditioner sample from John Frieda
plus a $2/1 full size styling product from John Frieda


1 load size Tide TotalCare
plus a $1 off any size Tide TotalCare


Sample of Splenda Flavor Blends (French Vanilla)
and 10% off if you shop on http://www.splendidlife.com/


My husband signed up for a snowplow givaway from Western Snowplows and recieved this hat


And last, but not least by any means....
I opened a box of Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes to find some other type of potatoes instead one night. So I wrote the company to inform them and they sent me this letter and 2 coupons. One for a free box or pouch of Betty Crocker Potatoes and one for $1/1 package of General Mills Food Product. Not a bad deal!






So what was in your mailbox today?

No comments:

Custom Search