Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How I used my $10 Build-A-Bear Gift Card


We had intentions of getting my 2 year old the Kitty with the $10 Gift Card I won, but once we got to Build-a-bear there was a great sale going on with Molly and Hal Moose! The kids loved them and to our suprise they were just marked down that day from $18 to $12/moose. Plus, when you buy 2 you get a storybook (15.99 value) and free calander with any purchase! So.....we got Molly and Hal, kissed our hearts, blew in their stuffing, gave them BIG hugs, and washed them up. Those of you who have been there know what I am talking about. We used the gift card plus a $5 off $10 purchase coupon making our total about $9!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you got something they like. I saw that deal myself even been considering going out to pick a set up.

Custom Search