Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Why "on the side"???

First of all, Merry Christmas!!!!!! And being that it is the holidays and I have been busy spending time with my family instead of blogging much, I wanted to fill everyone in on why my blog is called "Deals on the side". I LOVE finding great deals, but first and foremost I am a wife and mother. I love my family and I am grateful enough to be able to be home to take care of them every day. So I thought I would share a couple of recent pictures that show how much fun we've been having lately, and also why my "on the side" has been a little slow lately. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday. May God bless you and your families.



This is my little munchkin Jaylee. She is almost 11 months old. She's my cuddler and I just can't get enough of her.




And this is my 2 year old Jillian. She never fails to make mommy laugh or cry daily. Just the other day she told me that I am her best friend and she loves me soooooo much. Hahahaha. Of coarse she manages to say cute things like that in between terrible-two tantrums!!!




Yes, that is an extra kid in the high chair! I babysat for a friend for a couple of days this week. Her name is Amaya and she is 7 months old. Surprisingly, everyone gets along fairly well and there were no complete breakdowns.





And tonight, Jillian, with the cookies, milk, and a carrot that she picked out for Santa and the reindeer. That face just spells trouble!


No comments:

Custom Search