Friday, April 24, 2009

K-mart Doubles



A short story to go with these great finds: I will never be doing k-mart doubles or any other k-mart shopping again. I may list some good finds, but only for my readers to brave the ridiculousness themselves. I have never had a GOOD k-mart trip, but this, by far, beat any bad trip I have had. I ended up with 16 items and I was there for over 2 hours and had to go through two different checkout lanes! And they limit you to 25 coupons per person per day so I only went to get baby stuff and a couple other things. If this would have went better I would have went back another day for other things. But some things are just not worth it in the end. That's right....I said it! Good deals...but not worth it.

Anyway, for those who didn't know, k-mart is doubling coupons up to and including $2 this week. Here's what I got:




1 Johnson & Johnson Lotion @ 5.49
2 Pedialyte singles @ 5.49 each
1 Halls 30 ct. @ 1.34
2 Ziploc freezer bags @ 2.50 each
2 Johnson & Johnson Baby Swabs @ 1.49 each
3 64 ct. Huggies Wipes @ 2.50 each
1 Glade Carpet Powder @ 1.50
1 Pull-ups @ 9.99
1 Soleil Disp. Razors @ 5.29
1 Johnson & Johnson Shampoo @ 3.79
1 Colgate Total 4oz. @ 3.29

Total before coupons - $63.52

Total out of pocket - $20.11

No comments:

Custom Search