Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Walgreens Trip 11/2-11/8

The only thing I did different than the deals in my Walgreens Deals post was the diapers. I wasn't sure if I would be able to get the coupon for these or not. I walked up to the pharmacy and told them I heard about a coupon pamphlet. She said we are supposed to ask about the Walgreens perscription club card and when they get through with their "talk" they hand you the coupon book.


So the deal on the diapers is this:
2/$8.99
-$2 off each package w/coupon from pharmacy
= $4.99/2 packages!!!


I think I will try these diapers out for a couple of days and if I like them I will be going back for more. Remember, Walgreens does not require you to clip thier coupons out of pamphlets. So do not give them the diaper coupon. Simple have them scan it and give it back so you can use it again. They dont expire until December 31, 08.



Total before taxes: $4.51
after taxes: $8.36 (so what I learned tonight is that they must add tax on total before coupons?)

No comments:

Custom Search