Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Meijer Glade Deal 11/8/08

If you are not up to date on this Glade deal see my earlier blog about it here.

Here's what I got...I would have done better if I wouldn't have used all of my glade coupons earlier in the week without knowing about the catalina deal (plus, I got the last 4 candles..or I would have gotten more of those too!):


6 Scented Oil Candle refills
4 Scented Oil Candles
6 Plugin Scented Oil refills
*not pictured* 1 Anniversary card for my hubby for our 5 year Wedding Anniversary today! $3.29...can you believe the price of these things?!?!

After 4 transactions, coupons, and catalinas I spent $12.97 oop and saved $57.25. I was thinking about making some home care packages for Christmas for the ladies in our families.

No comments:

Custom Search