Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dumpster Diving...LOL!

Well, I've heard of this "dumpster diving" and have to admit that I never thought I would actually go THAT far. I have, although, told my husband a few times about my reading about it. So last night on our trip to the recycling place he walks up to the newpaper dumpster and starts going thru them!!! "What are you doing?" I asked him. He said, "Well, you want coupons...there's coupons in here....so I'll get them for you." What a sweetheart. I think deep down he is more excited than he would like to admit about this recent transformation of how we spend our money. So it wasnt that bad anyway. We have a fairly clean newspaper dumpster and it was full enough that we just had to stand over the edge and fish papers out. Great way to get free coupons!!!!

No comments:

Custom Search