Friday, October 17, 2008

Meijer shopping trip 10/16/08

I went to Meijer last night after the kids went to bed (Jerry was here of coarse!) and I did quite well. I listed most of the deals I was after already but there were a couple that I found once I got there as well.

mac & cheese on sale 2/$1

I mentioned FREE South Beach cereal bars with this coupon, but also you get a $2 off your next order hosted by Kraft. So that means $2.00 overage!!!!

I got my free jello, free Taco Bell taco shells, and 7 boxes of Kellogg cereal for $1/box as listed below along with everything else I listed (and a little more).

Oh, for anyone who has the $2/1 Endust Free coupons...they are still half price $1.74 which not only makes them free but gives you .26 to put towards other things! Hurry up though, last week they flew off the shelves so I was supprised to see them there and still on sale. Unfortunately I was unprepared so if I want free Endust I will have to venture back out today. And if I do, I'm picking up some more mac & cheese.

Sorry, no pictures, too much in this trip and I needed to get the cold stuff put away.

Grand total spent $38.39
Grand total saved $110.03

$24.00 of my saved was from my $4 oyno from the Glade deal I mentioned below. Oh, and what popped out of the catalina machine:

$2 off your next order coupon (from Kraft)
coupon for FREE Campbell's Select Harvest soup!!!
$1 off 6 cans of Campbell's Select Harvest soup
$1 off 3 V8 Splash or V8 Splash-Smoothies

No comments:

Custom Search