Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Walgreens Deals 11/16-11/22


2 Gallons of Milk 2.49 each (only .01 cheaper than Meijer this week, but we needed milk and I didn't want to take the girls into Meijer if I didn't have to)

2 Deerfield shredded cheese Sale 2/$3

1 bag of Chex Mix Sale .99
$1/1 printable here
= FREE + .01 overage
*NOTE - I had two of these coupons and for some reason they said only one would scan and they would not let me use the other one. I will just go back again and use the second coupon*


3 toys originally priced at 9.99
used the $4 off toys marked 9.99 coupon on front page of Walgreen's circular
= 5.99 each
I am pretty impressed with this deal. They had some really good toys there. I may go back for another round. Limit per transaction is 3.

Total oop = 27.02 including tax
Total Saved = $18.08

No comments:

Custom Search