Friday, November 14, 2008

Why I'm behind

So if anyone has wondered where I have been, there was a delay in my normal daily activities for the past few days. Both of my daughters were diagnosed with ear infections last week. They were both put on antibiotics. They got better within a couple of days and I thought we were in the clear and our sleep-full nights would resume. Wrong! My 2 year old, then, started getting welts all over her body. It was kind of mild at first but, long story shortened, we were in the ER twice and her pediatric office once to figure out that she is allergic to the antibiotic she was on. Poor girl was going around itching and crying "I've got owies!!" for days! She is better now, although my husband and I listened to her dreaming about "owies!" all night long. :(

No comments:

Custom Search